Lead DevOps Engineer - 4 months (will be extended)- £700pd inside IR35 - Remote/Newcastle -August start
Configuration & Release Management - Lead Devops Engineer, with Informatica MDM experience, to manage and maintain end to end devops
* The project is the setup and build of a new Master data management platform. The key tool of choice is Informatica, but other technologies are used in the project:
o Mulesoft as the enterprise service bus
o Azure ADF and .Net core for migrations and integrations
o An Azure Data Lake
* This is a standard DevOps role, with the added benefit that you will be responsible for establishing the DevOps cycle approach onto a CI/CD approach, under an agile setting.
* You will also be responsible for the infrastructure setup automation .
* The project will be delivered in an Azure private cloud.
* Given the nature of the business the candidate will need to be security cleared / security clearable.
* Ideally we are looking for someone with a minimum of 3-5 years with DevOps, with experience in Azure and experience in setting up devops processes from the begining
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other