£35,000 - £42,500 per annum + overtime
Commutable from: Derby, Burton on Trent, Tamworth, Ashby, Coalville
- Matched Pension
- 25 days leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Immediate start
My client is offers specialist turnkey solutions for process manufacturing equipment to clients within the FMCG sector. They sell, design, manufacture, project manage and commission large scale equipment for the manufacturing of goods.
They have and continue to work with a mixture of small, medium and large well-known organisations and have forecasted a growth of £5m in turnover in 2021.
They are currently looking for a Workshop Manager, Production Supervisor/Team Leader who has previously worked with stainless steel and has a proven track record in leading manufacturing teams.
The role of the Workshop Manager will include:
- Management of the entire workshop and team (up to 25 reports)
- Responsible for the production and delivery of equipment and systems in accordance of project schedules
- Personnel management including conducting 1-2-1’s, recruitment, performance reviews and appraisals
- Leading training and development activities as well as any Health & Safety related topics
- Responsible for the efficient use of labour and materials
- Review project plans, specifications, manufacturing plans, P&ID’s, GA’s and engineering drawings to be able to schedule work effectively
- Ensure work is carried out efficiently, meeting quality standards and in a safe manner
- Ensure materials and tools are available for each project
The successful candidate will come with the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record in leading workshop teams
- Apprentice trained or time served engineer
- Able to read P&ID’s, GA’s and fabrication drawings
- Preferably worked with stainless steel
- Proactive in wanting to drive improvements where possible
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Jack Dunkley at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 07814889567, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet