My global engineering client is looking for a Design Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. The successful Design Engineer will support design and development activities as well as manufacturing and aftermarket support for a full range of diesel fuel injection and exhaust treatment products.
The design engineer will be responsible for;
- Design of diesel fuel injection system components
- Design & prepare concept 3D graphical models.
- Prepare detailed engineering drawings using latest geometric dimensioning and tolerance practices
- Contributing to formal and informal design and development reviews at appropriate stages of projects
- Preparation and execution of simulation models.
- Writing reports and presenting results to internal and external audiences.
- Interpretation of test data, synthesis of results & reporting.
- Exposure to high precision manufacturing technologies required to produce advanced prototypes.
- Assessments of designs using established DFMEA methods to develop a robust product.
- Contribution to project reviews and product development
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Knowledge of DFMEA methodology
- Ability to operate Solidworks CAD package.
- Knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Change management including usage of GES
Qualifications and experience;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in a suitable engineering or business discipline.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Strong supporting package
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities