Based in Huddersfield and the rate is £18.00ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 0004 9CE2/1
Our client is looking for a Housing Management Team Leader. To provide support and guidance to staff in managing caseloads and queries. The successful candidate will provide leadership by acting as an ambassador and a positive role model, they will be responsible for all aspects of staff management including:
- Staff support and development
- Managing staff absence/shortages
- Dealing with conduct issues
- Performance Monitoring
- Problem -solving skills to deal with issues at pace, and with accuracy
- Supporting business critical projects
- Change Management
- Recruitment and Induction
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services