Shifts: 12 hour Panama
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer from a heavy background?
If so, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Do you like having days off in the week?
Are you self-motivated and looking to get stuck in?
We are looking for someone who is Apprentice trained Electrically, have experience working within a heavy/FMCG environment. You need to be willing to get your hands dirty and assist the rest of the team when needed. Experience working with Hydraulics is essential.
- Carrying out mainly reactive maintenance
- Drive efficiency and improvements across site
- PLC fault finding
- Working closely with other Engineers on the team
- Work towards minimising maintenance costs
- Deal with emergency and unplanned repairs
- Reporting to team Supervisors/Managers for shift hand over
You MUST be a fully qualified Electrical Engineer. We are looking for a time served Engineer who has a strong understanding of PLC systems.
If you’re interested in this Maintenance Engineer position or any other Maintenance Engineer roles across North Yorkshire, please get in touch with Courtney Vaulter at Stirling Warrington Recruitment on 07961499319.
***We also offer a referral scheme, if you refer an Engineer to us and they are placed through us and not already on our system you will receive £250!***
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities