Technical admin officer needed in Uxbridge £13.39ph ref 432857
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
Responsible for delivering complex, routine, and emergency tasks against the technical administrative standards to ensure consistency in maintaining service delivery
▪ Deliver a skilled and flexible technical administration support service across the directorates, and to react to peaks and troughs of work in any council location as required
▪ To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for meeting tight deadlines and committed to high standards of customer care
▪ Maintain an understanding of the operational workflow processes and linkage with the technical administrative support services
▪ Prioritise tasks assigned and escalating any gaps in resourcing to Technical Support Supervisor/Technical Support Co-Ordinator
▪ Escalate any operational issues to Technical Support Supervisor / Technical Support Co-Ordinator and/or operational Service Manager
▪ Ability to learn complex and specialised administrative tasks in a short space of time to meet changing service requirements including changes to legislation that would impact on the service
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration