KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: AAT Tutor
Location: North West - Remote/Home based (Must be flexible with travel when Covid restrictions ease)
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000
Type: Full time, Permanent
Essential Criteria AAT:
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Hold or be working towards own AAT qualification.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Accountancy
- Experience of Assessing AAT Apprenticeship Standards to Level 4
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Deliver AAT Apprenticeships up to Level 4.
- Prepare, plan and deliver quality learning to learners online / remotely, and ensure timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Provide support and encouragement to learners throughout their journey.
- Provide progress feedback to learners/employers and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education