needed in Bournemouth £28.50ph ref 5179683
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
- Lead on the financial aspects for services, ensuring solutions are established that make effective use of resource in a demonstrably fair way whilst meeting the changing demand that the Client faces
- Provide complex, expert advice that is evidence based, in accordance with regulations and policies, and that will support Client decision making
- Manage and monitor service budgets, ensuring best fit with strategic direction of the service and a holistic approach to business planning in order to maximise outcomes for customers
- Proactively identify and develop the financial service by interpreting legislative requirements and developing processes that allow for national and local changes as well as developing staff and financial modelling for services and projects
- Completion of the statutory accounts, setting a balanced budget and ensuring financial control and reporting is maintained and developed
Ideal Qualifications and Experience
- Recognised Professional Accountancy Qualification
- Previous experience in a political environment
- Previous experience leading within a multi disciplinary organisation
Personal Qualities & Attributes
- Proactive balance of risk and benefit
- Simple explanations for complex, technical information
- Full membership to CCAB (or equivalent)
- Ideallu hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to either their own car or a pool car in order to undertake the duties of the role, unless other forms of transport are available and viable to perform the role.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance