Job title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Yarnton, Oxfordshire
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus benefits
Working Hours: two week rotational 6am - 2pm 2pm -10pm. Days will also be available!
Start date: ASAP
One of the Fastest growing UK Engineering businesses are seeking a Maintenance Technician on a permanent basis to join their Maintenance Team, the company revolutionary equipment supporting numerous other engineering companies across the globe.
This maintenance technician role is to provide mechanical and electrical support on an automated line as well as some light industrial work.
Maintenance Technician role-
- Repairing faults as the first port of call for machine breakdowns
- Providing technical support to achieve production output standards
- Plan and execute pro-active preventative maintenance programs to minimise downtime
- Work from mechanical, schematics drawings to assist with fault finding
The successful candidate for maintenance role will need:
- Minimum 17th Edition certified the ideal is 18th edition
- good knowledge of fault finding and repair in electrical and mechanical
- Experience with working with PLC's Hydraulic and pneumatic systems and ideally working with robotics
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you're interested in this maintenance position and want to find out more please apply now or call Courtney at Orion Electrotech to find out more.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing