**£35,000 - £45,000 + 25 days Holiday plus bank holidays + Pension + Private Medical Plan + Private Dental Insurance + Group income protection plan + Life Assurance 4 x base salary + Employee assistance program + Additional cover for dependants/partner can be arranged at your expenses. **
Main duties for the Contracts Specialist will be:
- Execute activities in support of manufacturing and engineering requirements, inventory goals and enhanced supplier performance, including usage analysis and material requirements
- Validating, placing, updating, and expediting Purchase Orders.
- Solicits and negotiates supplier price, lead time and delivery quotations.
- Performs follow-up function to ensure delivery and quality compliance.
- Bids material cost and demand planning in support of divisional requirements.
- Works with Finance to resolve invoice and supplier payment queries to support materials team in line with vendor payment terms.
- Execute issue resolution associated with planning and procurement activities.
- Materials or Products--Manage outside resources for the planning and procurement of materials within company policies and procedures to support division requirements.
- Problem solving and other tasks as required
Skills and experience for the Contracts Specialist will be:
- Previous/demonstrable experience in a Procurement role
- Excellent Excel and good Microsoft office skills
- Proven experience in complex, multi-cultural and matrix managed organisation
- Familiar with electronics
- ITAR regulations and international shipping requirements.
- Must be able to pass SC (Security Clearance)
To find out more APPLY NOW!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing