Landscape Designer Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain an active and close working relationship with the Landscape Managers, who provide route-wide design direction and assurance in relation to Landscape Design.
- Assist in developing the Geographic Information System (GIS) and data management for the emerging design integration across each of the contracts and their delivery areas.
- Provide input to critical review of all design deliverables that impact on the quality and visual integration of the landscape and challenge design decisions
- Ensure that the landscape design for the Phase route area complies to the Organisation's Technical and Sponsor Requirements, environmental commitments, environmental law and regulations.
You will need;
- Degree (or equivalent) in Landscape Architecture or similar.
- Planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and deliver day to day tasks.
- Ability to coordinate and deliver multiple tasks and responsibilities in accordance with agreed deadlines.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other