Web Product Manager opportunity - Hampshire based with some flexible working arrangements - salary around 40k-45k
Fantastic opportunity for an expanding bespoke Software house who specialise in the Retail market to offer comprehensive solutions covering software, hardware and services for all aspects of retail.
As Web Product Manager, you will identify product opportunities, own the product and the product roadmap discuss and agree requirements.
You will then liaise with the Development team and other stakeholders internally to ensure the product is delivered on time and within budget.
- Own the product and product roadmap with product team and stakeholder input.
- Coordinate with other product and delivery teams to ensure successful product launch.
- Monitor incoming customer requests and refine to find the core customer problem that needs addressing.
- Seek input from relevant parties to provide well-reasoned estimates including allowance for uncertainty.
- Aim to achieve improved Product-Market fit with all new features - Understand the customer needs!
- Support projects on correct implementation of features
- Prioritise new features with input from stakeholders using prioritisation framework.
- Product expert, know the product in detail and use that knowledge when setting priorities.
- Understand the fundamentals and limitations of the technology being applied.
- Assist with prioritisation of fixes along with the development team lead.
- Act as Product Owner during task refinement, ensuring developers are fully aware of the what and why of a requirement.
- Build rapport and liaise with Account Managers, Development Team leads and with Customers.
- Document new features for a range of audiences.
- Report progress, risks, and opportunities up to Senior Management Team.
You will need to be a strong communicator, able to gather requirements and create consensus between multiple stakeholders with knowledge of the software product development lifecycle.
You will be working in an Agile environment within a Java tech stack and will need previous experience with Jira.
Salary range is negotiable, but likely to be in the region of 45k + benefits
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other