Based in Oldbury and the rate is £10.63ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 345892
Our client is looking for a Facilities Management Operational Support Officer. To work with the Facilities Management team to provide a premise management support service across the office accommodation portfolio.
The successful candidate will ensure a safe and operational environment for all staff and public using the establishments which consist of offices, Town Halls and public space. They should be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Previous experience working in facilities / estates management and building supervisor role
- Knowledge of Premise Management requirements in respect of Health & Safety, Security systems and alarm proto calls
- Experience, Knowledge and ability to carry out a range of building maintenance and DIY tasks
- Ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone or as part of team
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills High personal standards.
- Excellent attendance record. Ability to work flexible hours
The hours of work are:
- Week 1 Monday to Thursday Flexible hours to be worked between 6.30am - 2.00pm 1:30pm on Friday
- Week 2 Monday to Thursday Flexible Hours to be worked between 1.30pm -9.00pm 8:30 pm on Friday
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services