KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.Job Title: Compliance Officer - Training & Education
Location: Liverpool (Remote/online)
Salary: Up to £20,000 (Dependent upon experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint a Compliance Officer to join their team in Merseyside.
- Responsible for entering data onto Online Management Information Systems for all learner starts, completers, early leavers and those taking a break in learning.
- Audit learner paperwork regularly, ensuring that learner files meet compliance and funding regulations, and liaising with the team to correct any errors on learner paperwork.
- Create daily financial and data management reports.
- Work closely with other teams for the preparation of OFSTED inspections and other compliance audits.
- Work closely with the quality team, ensuring quality processes are continuously embedded within all operational activities.
- Accurately producing reports for both financial and non-financial data.
- Review ESFA reports and cleansing the data provided (Errors, DSATS, Validations)
- Provider overall general admin and office support to the team including; raising purchase orders, handling queries / complaints and directing to the appropriate persons.
- Conducting surveys and collating the information, ensure stationery supplies are maintained.
- Experience of working within a Data / Administrative role.
- Must have experience of data entry on to an online management information system such as MAYTAS or PICS.
- Knowledge and understanding of ESFA funding rules for AEB and Apprenticeships.
- Experience of analysing reports and cleansing the data provided.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent use of I.T to include: Excel, Word, Email.
- Candidates must hold GCSE’s A-C in Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Secondary School or equivalent