If you have sales experience selling flexible PEX pre-insulated pipes. We would love to hear from you.
The position of UK Sales Manager is responsible for developing the business opportunities for the company throughout the UK. This role will require travelling throughout the UK to maximise our sales opportunities and to expand our current client base.
Responsible for but not limited to the following items: -
- Responsible of all UK sales of Vargo Pipes
- Developing and implementing a strategy to deliver growth of sales.
- Achieving and surpassing sales targets
- Responsible for upselling installation service, multi-utility pipes and associated groundworks packages
- Attending internal sales meetings as and when required
- Negotiating with customers on sales quotation to maximise opportunities of securing orders.
- Attending and selling on exhibition stands as and when required.
- Ensuring all administration duties for sales is completed effectively and on time.
- Reporting on sales calls and visits
- Producing budget quotes for supply only projects as and when required
- Contacting and visiting customers to present our company’s products and services in order to maximise sales.
- Carrying out sales presentations
- Carrying out site visits as and when required
- Producing case studies as and when required
- Lead generating
- Cold calling customers and selling products and services
- Carry out sales quotation follow up calls
- Appointment setting
- Networking with companies within the industry
- Attending industry or association conferences or meetings as required
- Market research
- Producing sales references as and when required
- Issuing sales brochures and technical literature
- Sending sales letters as appropriate
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Sales