A training management SaaS provider based is hiring a Product Manager to take full autonomy of their product from a strategic perspective and drive growth in the UK.
The business works across multiple sectors delivering the software that allows their customers to simplify course management, and the successful Product Manager will be tasked with continuously improving the product as the customer base expands.
Leading a team of 3 direct reports, and working closely with the Head of Development (who leads a team of 9), the main focus for the Product Manager will be the product vision and strategy.
One of the reports will be a gifted Product Owner whose strengths lay with the technical side of the role, so you’ll be expected to help them develop their strategic approach while aligning the product vision to the wider company vision.
Although a Product Manager role by title, this position will sit within the Senior Leadership team, and would therefore suit an ambitious Product Manager looking to take on more responsibility.
The company are a start-up-sized business, so getting the right personality is key – you will be confident and quietly assertive.
The role will be split between remote and office-based, so the successful candidate will be able to travel to Lancashire at least once a week. Candidates unable to make this journey will not be accepted, unfortunately.
Full UK RTW is also required, as sponsorship is not available for this role.
- Define the product vision and strategy in line overall business objectives
- Communicate the vision with the team and empower them to deliver against it
- Immerse yourself in being at the front of the latest trends within the industry
- Continuously communicate any updates or changes with the wider business, and ensure everyone has the information needed to perform their role to the best of their ability
- Coach and mentor your direct reports, aiding them in achieving their goals
- Take full responsibility for the product roadmap
- Take a data-driven approach to improvements/changes to the product, ensuring the customers’ needs are at the heart of everything you do
- Manage third-party relationships
- Facilitate the release and documentation of new product features and enhancements
- Previous extensive SaaS product management experience is essential
- Data-driven approach, and a strategic mindset
- Background in delivering B2B SaaS products
- Previous Agile experience is essential
- Strong communicator, with the ability to present ideas and solutions to Board-level stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Commercially astute with the ability to balance customer and business needs.???????
- Salary between £45k-£55k + profit bonus
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Enhanced sick pay
If you have the experienced required for the role and are looking for a role that will both challenge and reward you, then don’t hesitate to apply!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other