Electrically Biased Maintenance Role – Salary is £36,500 after - rising to £37,500
Location: Shildon Area
Shifts: Continental Shift Pattern
A FANTASTIC position has arisen with a Global Manufacturer.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my Client, who is a leading manufacturer and a specialist within their industry who are currently looking for an experienced Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer, with an Electrically Biased background to fulfil a permanent position to report into the Maintenance Manager daily. This position requires experience of working within a Manufacturing industry, plastics or FMCG would be ideal.
Skills & Requirements of a Maintenance Lead Engineer:
- HNC / HND / ONC Maintenance Qualification (Time Served)
- To have worked in some form of high demanding manufacturing industry
- 17th / 18th Edition (desirable)
- Excellent communications skills
- Fault Finding and repair Electrical breakdowns.
- Maintain and develop the PPM schedule.
- Team player and hands-on approach.
Undertake a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance duties.
- Act to reactive maintenance problems.
- To drive KPI’s.
- Rectification of PLC’s.
- Ability to build relationships with internal departments and teams.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a Global Manufacturer.
- Fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
This job posting template downloaded from Betterteam.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy