We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse to join an Independent and modern dental practice in Manchester area.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Up to £10-11 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Working hours: 8.20am to 5.30pm + 1 hour lunch
- 90% Chairside role with the occasional reception duty
- Must be GDC Registered
- Independent dental Practice
- 60% predominately private practice
- Full support on site – Principle dentist, Head nurse and Hygienist
- Affluent area close to shops and Restaurants
- Easy Access via public Transport
- Implantologist on site 1 day per week
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Up to £10-11 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing