Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Lead | MS gold partner | £75,000
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a Birmingham based Microsoft gold partner who are a fast-moving technology and recruitment company which specializes in the full range of IT support, consultancy and search and selection services. They are driven by the people and their reputation is built on providing a result which reflects their core values.
They offer an excellent salary of up to £75,000 depending on experience. They also offer an annual bonus of up to £12,000.
Get in touch if you are looking for your next great opportunity.
- To provide full project lifecycle technical support and assistance to colleagues and clients in the delivery of D365, CDS & Power Platform solutions & documentation.
- To be an expert user in Microsoft D365, CDS and Power Platforms and ideally have a practical experience in at least one of Crimson’s main business verticals (Higher Education, Home Builder / Housing Associations).
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes to client.
- Mentor colleagues
- Provide support to Project Managers and delivery teams from a solution design, peer review & client liaison perspective. Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Support of Pre-Sales activities, including demonstrations.
- Strong Experience of implementing integrated D365 solutions.
- Experienced in implementing first class D365 apps.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of edge technologies commonly implemented alongside D365CE.
- Configuration of Dynamics 365 and supporting technologies.
- D365 CE Architecture & design
- Client Facing experience.
- Strong organization and leadership skills.
They offer an excellent salary/bonus: £70,000-£75,000 & Annual bonus of up to £12,000.
This Microsoft gold partner is based Birmingham; they can offer a fully remote role.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Birmingham, London, Manchester, United Kingdom, West Midlands, Midlands, Newcastle, South East, South West, North East, North West.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet