Mechanical Project Engineer (12 Month Maternity Cover)
We are working for a specialist Engineering manufacturer who supply to a range of industry sectors across the globe. They are looking to hire a Mechanical Project Engineer to cover maternity for 12 months with the view to potentially go permanent.
Salary of a Mechanical Project Engineer
£30,000 - £40,000
Job Description of a Mechanical Project Engineer
- Arranging/monitoring/chasing subcon services where required.
- Conducting planning activities with Production department and QA department.
- Project management.
- Reporting project progress.
- Day to day monitoring of progress across the project and arranging for mitigations on any deviations from plan.
- Creating and updating project plans before communicating the plans to multiple stakeholders.
- Following the New Product Introduction process.
Skills & experience of a Mechanical Project Engineer
- Minimum HNC qualified in a Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Project)
- Front end design experience using SolidWorks.
- Engineering drawing comprehension.
- Epicor or other ERP system knowledge (desirable)
- Knowledge of a range of engineering processes
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for an exciting engineering company with a range of diverse products.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
HND/HNC or equivalent