Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, specifically inspection and testing of fixed installations. This vibrant and progressive Company requires an Electrical Inspector within the Cheltenham area.
Ability to work as part of a team to carry out Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations within big commercial/small industrial environments.
You must work in a safe and unobtrusive manner minimising the impact on our clients normal operations, whilst achieving the required work volume and output required by the company.
Successful candidates should possess a good working knowledge of current electrical legislation, regulations and standards and have a proven track record of working in 24 hour operational environments.
The role of electrical inspector requires a person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Good IT skills would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided to produce legible, accurate and concise reports.
- Recognised time served electrical apprenticeship, in Contracting, Maintenance or industrial supported by the relevant qualification at that time.
- IET, BS7671:2018, 18th Edition Wiring Regulations, qualification.
- C&G Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations, 2391, 2394/2395.
- CSCS Safety passport or equivalent health and safety card
- First Aid
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS
- Full time position: Available immediately
- Hours: 45 hours week
- Salary Bracket: £38k
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities