Receptionist position (Temp – Perm), West End. £12-15p/h
A reputable and fast-growing finance company based in the West End is looking for a credible Receptionist who can also get involved in facilities, so having prior experience in that too would be highly advantageous.
This role would suit somebody who has strong organisational and communication skills. Additionally, someone with a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work independently within a busy environment.
If you are a real team player with demonstrable Receptionist experience and you are immediate available for work then please apply now! This role is all about the attitude of the person! They are looking for some committed, enthusiastic and organised, with a great work ethic.
Duties will include
- Greet and direct all visitors and guests
- Effective management and planning of meeting rooms and resources, including arranging catering and refreshments for meetings according to requirements
- Dealing with facilities
- Collection and distribution of mail and parcels/courier deliveries
- Act as the first point of contact and liaise with office suppliers
- Assist with Administrative and IT adhoc requests
- Reconciliation of Expenses and invoices
- Assist in the onboarding of new hires as required
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Demonstrable Receptionist experience
- Excellent communicator across all levels of the organisation
- Must be trustworthy, a team player, self-motivated, reliable and proactive
- Must be approachable with a can-do attitude
- Must be able to prioritise work effectively in response to rapidly changing circumstances is essential
- Be able to work under pressure, with tight deadlines
- Important you can work on your own initiative and make decisions confidently
- Being proactive and think outside the box
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance