Role: Senior Testing and Commissioning Engineer
Industry: Railway Telecommunications
Location: Flexible (Must be willing to travel)
Employment Type: 6 Month Contract OUTSIDE IR35
As a Senior T&C Engineer you will undertake testing and commissioning activities of Railway Fixed Telecoms projects around the UK within agreed timescales.
What you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of railway telecoms test and commissioning activities
- Supervise railway telecoms test and commissioning activities
- Deliver system development and implementation including sub-contractors and test equipment.
- Undertake the role of Tester In Charge (TIC)
- Production and implementation of test and commissioning documentation, including test strategy, planning of test activities and ensuring deliverables are met.
- Conducting both SAT and FAT testing when required and review and sign off of test results.
What you will need:
- Previous Telecoms Tester/TIC for operational railway telecommunications projects.
- Previous experience in railway telecommunications systems such as, but not limited to FTN, FTNx, Fibre & Copper networks, lineside telephony, Transmission systems, Concentrators, CISCO and keymile.
- Sentinel PTS
- Full UK Drivers Licence
For more information or to apply please contact Jaden Pace on 07725597837 / [email protected] or apply with your CV.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other