Role: Telecoms Project Engineer
Industry: Railway Operational Telecoms
Employment Type: Contract
As a Telecoms Project Engineer you will be responsible for the day to day management of all telecommunications related disciplines across projects.
What you will need:
- Good Understanding of Network Rail Standards and procedures.
- Experiecne in overseeing telecommunications systems design, installation and testing of the following:
- Fibre cabling/termination/testing
- Copper cabling/termination/testing
- RSC cabling
- IP networks
- Cisco device management
- GOOSE links between substations
- Lineside telephony
- ABB/Keymile eqpt
- Cisco eqpt
For more information or to apply please contact Jaden Pace on 07725597837 / [email protected] or apply with your CV.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other