The right candidate should ideally:-
- Be Degree or HND qualified.
- Have worked on Basement Projects up to £15m.
- Be able to develop CMP's and PMP's and all associated documentation such as Traffic Management Plans, Site Waste Management Plans, Environmental Management Plans etc to achieve the required S61 from the Local Authorities.
- Liaison with Local Authorities for Hoarding Licences, S50 Agreements etc.
- Be able to write up RAMS for Party Wall Approvals and liaise with Party Wall Surveyors.
- Gain approvals from other 3rd Parties such as TfL, RfL, Thames Water, Local Authorities, Statutory Undertakers as may be required.
- Be able to develop Temporary Works Strategy with our in-house design company, Swanton. (Façade Retentions, Flying Shores (Both Steel and Proprietary)).
- Be able to develop Waterproofing Strategies with Waterproofing companies, this may include Grade 1,2, and 3 Basements).
- Be familiar with all types of Piling works (Contig, Secant, Sheet piling, Plunge Plies).
- Be familiar with Earthworks classification (we have in house capability but a knowledge of Inert / Haz / Non-Haz would be an advantage).
- Be familiar with RC works (Basements / Liner Walls / Verts / Suspended Slabs).
- Be familiar with Drainage including Headings and Package Pump systems.
- Be able to work comfortably day to day, or as required, communication with the Client.
- Have knowledge of and be able to arrange Service disconnections and diversions with Statutory Undertakers.
- Be reliable and be able to work largely unassisted with the works as described and be able to accurately report back to the Senior Contracts Manager, Operations Director and Commercial Team.
- Good Communications skills are essential.
- Able to Programme and Plan the works as described above (Must be familiar with ASTA).
- Be familiar with Health and Safety aspects associated with the works as described.
- COINS experience would be advantageous.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other