We are working with a defence client of ours in South Wales to bring in an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer on an initial 6 month contract.
The role will be on site in South Wales. The client works a condensed 9 day fortnight (4 days week one, 5 days week two) but pays for a full 5 days for all weeks.
Paid on a day rate of £391.30 Gross Umbrella / £297.67 PAYE (this will also apply for the unworked 10th day).
Please see below criteria for the role:-
- Pro Engineer Wildfire4/Creo/Creo 3 experience (Essential)
- Windchill PDMLink experience (Essential)
- Eligibility for SC Clearance (Essential)
- Current SC Clearance (Desirable)
- BoM management and maintenance (Essential)
- Experience working in Defence industry and knowledge of related standards (Highly Desirable)
Below are the contract details:-
- ASAP Start
- £391.30 Gross Umbrella / £297.67 PAYE day rate
- On site working (South Wales)
- 6 Months initially but extensions possible
If you feel you are a good match for the role and would like to discuss in more detail then please Apply Now!
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other