A client of ours is looking for a number of experienced Mechanical Fitters to join their growing team based out of Bedford. This is either on a Temp to Permanent or a long term contract basis.
The work will mainly involve Mechanical installation in the Water / Waste water Sector.
- Installation roles in engineering and construction.
- Competent in site delivery of projects. (Essential)
- Well versed and up to date with health and safety aspects of construction activities. (Essential)
- Practical working knowledge of Water and Waste water Treatment Processes. (Desirable)
- Ability to read and understand engineering / construction drawings and related design documents. (Essential)
- Have worked with both drinking water and waste water clients and tier 1 contractor who operate in that sector.(Desirable)
- CSCS card (Essential)
- EUSR Water Hygiene Card
- Full valid UK Driving Licence
- Confined Space
- CPCS - Slinger Signaller
- CPCS Telehandler
If this role is of interest to you please give Adam a call on +44 1489 884362 or email
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other