Reporting to the Direct Labour Operations Manager you will be tasked to work on a major new Telecoms works project for our Client Openreach. The focus of the work will be to survey 3rd party infrastructure to assess and record its suitability and document any proposed network upgrades/installations
- Overhead and underground knowledge of existing telecoms networks .
- Surveying 3rd party utility infrastructure for the placement of Telecoms equipment.
- Overhead and underground knowledge of Openreach Assets is essential for this role.
- Taking measurements, digital images as appropriate, recording plant suitability and identifying risks
- Owning, executing and delivering survey requirements within a geographic region.
- Liaising with Cable Survey Teams & Coordinating Outputs from those teams.
- Liaison with any local authority agents and any other third parties as required
- Highlight and escalate major variances to the nominated project lead
Business Operations Skills - Experience:
- Demonstrable understanding of the Openreach external network.
- External site survey experience
- The ability to communicate at all levels and manage key stakeholder relationships
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
- NRSWA Unit 2 & 10
- S11 and S13
- Preferable experience of SOLO / Connect / CT Mobile
- Microsoft Office & PC literate
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other