Reporting to the Head of Direct Labour, you will be responsible and accountable for the Operational and Financial delivery of a Direct Labour Depot working on the Openreach Network. You and your depot team will be employed to install, connect and test optical fibre cable in the provision of PON (Passive Optical Networks) and spine routes on the Openreach external network.
- Provide Service Assurance to Openreach on the Repair and Maintenance Contract.
- Delivering a Workstack to a Plan and predetermined Required By Dates
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of SLA's and to lead on improvement
- Managing all direct reports in line with HR policies and guidelines
- Act as a senior point of interaction with partners and suppliers
- Delivering Financial performance (P&L / Cash Flow) to Budgets.
- Managing customer relationships.
- Financial/Business/ Commercial awareness.
- Focussed on outcomes for the customer and can complete work to time, cost and quality standards whilst always adhering to safe working practices.
Business Operations Skills - Experience:
- Management of installation work within a telecom's environment
- Experience running national field engineering teams
- The ability to communicate at all levels and manage key stakeholder relationships
- Previous experience of managing a direct labour model would be advantageous
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level in relevant discipline or equivalent practical experience
- Desirable: Suitable project management certification
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other