Our client is looking for an experienced Designer/Copy Writer to work on a 36 hour per week contract role to start on the 27-11-17 until the 06-05-18 with a likely extension to the contract.
Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday,
Purpose of Role:
• Line managed by Acquisitions manager
• Receiving property information and assessing for completeness against a checklist
• Preparing property particulars on new or refurbished homes using a template (will need Photoshop and DtP skills)
• Draft copy for approval based on property information
• Securing approval to completed templates
• Uploading to data base
• Advising on improvements to process/templates/quality of information
• Take professional photos of the properties that are ready to be let to residents.
• Based on the agreed template, produce a 2-page marketing brochures for properties advertised on Choice-Based Lettings portal. This will include summary description for each property.
• Upload required property information on the Choice-Based Lettings portal