We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Consultant Psychiatrist based within the General Adult Service to join an NHS Provider in Humberside area. A superb range of packages are available on offer for successful candidates.
Specialists Registrar (SPR) doctors would be considered for this role
- Up to £110,896 per annum salary rate
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- You will work with an innovative model of treatment in our inpatient system comprising a 7 day assessment unit, 1 male treatment unit 1 female treatment unit (this job) and 1 mixed gender unit
- You will have the support and cross cover of colleagues in general adult psychiatry, regular teaching and peer groups and an MDT which includes inpatient psychology, occupational therapy and nursing staff
Consultant Psychiatrist duties:
- Provide leadership and senior medical input to the Acute Treatment Unit
- Work as part of a confident and developed clinical MDT in 18 bedded female Treatment Unit
- The ability to commute within the Trusts geographical area with access to the appropriate means of transport is essential
About the NHS provider:
- This is a healthcare provider of community, mental health, primary care and specialist healthcare services to approximately 600,000 residents across the area
- This is a multi-specialty healthcare & teaching provider committed to:
- Caring for people and placing them at the centre
- Continually learning and developing, using evidence based teaching methods to deliver safe, effective integrated care
- Growing our reputation, services and profile as the best Provider and a great place to work.
- They work closely with teaching partners to offer an excellent training package that saw them rated in the Top 5 of the GMC’s national training survey 2016.
If this vacancy is of interest, please send your CV through to Jack at [email protected] or feel free to give us a call on 0203 006 5866.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing