£40,000- £55,000 + 30 days Holiday (Excluding Public Holidays) + Life Insurance
- Test and validation of automation solutions including setup (mechanical and software as required), teaching where appropriate and writing / running validation protocols
- Development and optimization of pre-existing automation software
- Integration of 3rd party automation code into proprietary software
- Performance analysis of current solutions and support of design reviews for on-going and future development On-going debugging and optimization of electrical systems, hardware and software in automated systems.
If you want to join a forward-thinking company working on exciting bespoke Special-purpose Machinery Solutions please apply today
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities