System support administrator (EPICOR)
£35,000 - £45,000 DOE
A growing engineering manufacturing business is seeking a highly competent MRP / ERP system support engineer to ensure the business system (EPICOR) is updated and functioning to its best ability across the business.
The main duties for the System support administrator will be:
- Develop Dashboards, Reports and Queries based on end-user requests to communicate critical business information and data
- Has experience of customising EPICOR, including but not limited to BPMs and Used-Defined fields, to support company's business processes
- Provide support to key stakeholders and end-users providing instruction, training and problem resolution through hands-on support, along with excellent oral and written communication when required
- The ability to promptly resolves EPICOR and SQL system and software issues
- Excellent time management skills to ensure concurrent projects in a dynamic work environment are managed effectively, alongside various ad-hoc assignments and priorities (currently using JIRA to schedule tasks)
- Advise key stakeholders on essential upgrade requirements and further enhancements in line with our business strategy.
- You will also be involved in maintaining and developing links with other key IT systems
Skills and experience needed to be the successful System support administrator will be:
- Understand our business processes, regardless of whether the process falls into Finance, Manufacturing or Distribution.
- Be technically aware with a good understanding of Microsoft Server and Programming Technologies.
- Understand and manage Disaster Recovery planning and system testing.
- Keep your skills current within Epicor development by attending training, conferences and taking part in online forums
- Lead from the front and be able to drive a system improvement projects and see them through to fruition.
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels and back that up with clear documentation that can deliver Technical information to, in some cases non-Technical people.
- the drive and commitment to continue your personal development and train others within the business to impart their ERP knowledge for the future sustainability of the business.
- Able to support the IT Manager in the development, personalisation and continuous upgrade of our other business systems
To find out more APPLY now
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities