We are currently looking for Operations Assistant/Warehouse Operative to work for one of our clients in Bicester.
Position: Operations Assistant/Warehouse Operative
Hours: Monday -Friday 7am-4:30pm
Salary: £10.00 ph
Operations Assistant/Warehouse Operative Responsibilities:
- Ensure the efficient manufacture, picking and despatch of customer orders.
- Liaise with the Operations Supervisor to ensure daily production targets are met.
- Work safely and efficiently whilst carrying out all daily tasks assigned to you.
- Understand and react to the changing requirements of customer orders, ensuring the Operations team are aware of any changes.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager/ Assistant manager and Administration team regarding order queries.
- Ensure all working procedures are followed.
- Work towards the common goal of a zero error rate. If an error does occur, ensure it is reported correctly and any actions identified to prevent its repetition are fully implemented.
- Working with the Operations Manager / Assistant manager to ensure all aspects of Health and Safety are adhered to within your daily tasks.
- Communicate as required with carriers regarding arrival times, confirming consignment volumes and the efficient loading or unloading of pallets / consignments.
- Ensure stocks of pallets are maintained, skips are emptied and waste removal is booked with the relevant suppliers.
- Ensure all daily and weekly routines are carried out on tinting machines, including good housekeeping and stock management.
- When competent, and as required, be actively involved in the production of customer samples and cards.
- Such other duties and tasks as are allocated to you at the discretion of the Company.
- Attention to detail is essential, no experience is required as full training will be given.
- Someone who has a can do attitude towards working.
- A polite manner and team-working attitude
- Good communication and people skills at all levels.
- A willingness to learn and develop.
- Chance of a permanent position after a qualifying period.
If you are interested, please email your Cv to [email protected] or call 01869 321322
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing