A well established engineering company a few miles East of Bedford are looking for a Facilities Manager to join the growing team. This company operate internationally and have been growing substantially for the past 5+ years despite the pandemic. This role has become available due to this continued growth.
The role is split into two key functions.
- Ensure all Plant licences are correct
- Ensure equipment is kept clean and appropriately stored
- All stores are maintained and kept clean
- Site health and safety
- First line break down repairs
- Equipment refurbishment
- Preventative maintenance work
- Fix any equipment issues
You will have an electromechanical background and posses excellent problem solving skills. This is a role for someone who enjoys autonomy and is well versed at arranging their own schedule. Ideally you will have knowledge of PLC systems and CNC equipment.
For more info, apply now!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing