Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
The company are a Global leader in the Engineering Technology sector, providing solutions to customers and partners in over 100 countries!
The business is known for producing failsafe technology with smart thinking, whilst working in challenging environments!
The Systems Verification Lead will join a dynamic project team, where the Systems Engineers work on a wide range of tasks throughout the lifecycle of a product, from initial opportunity development with customers, through design development to production and beyond.
The Lead Verification Engineers will be a key part of the Project Team, and will work with other subject matter experts to plan and deliver the Verification, Validation, Integrated Test, Evaluation and Acceptance (ITEA) activities for the programme.
The Systems Verification Lead will work closely with the systems leadership team to drive functional growth, while working across functions on projects to ensure verification activities are managed. The role may involve leading individuals on the projects in a functional capacity to ensure project needs are met.
The Systems Verification Lead role has two main aspects, both focused around capability growth and project execution, namely to: Drive capability improvement across all projects in the areas of Verification, Validation and ITEA, and to support project execution by leading and managing the Verification, Validation and ITEA activities for the allocated project/s.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Experience in Systems Engineering across the product lifecycle, with specific expertise in Verification and Acceptance.
- A proven track record in leading verification activities in complex projects and driving process improvements across the engineering function.
- Experience in requirements management tools such as DOORS (ideally DOORS Next Generation)
- Experience working with test management tools such as JIRA/DOORS RQM
- Knowledge of environmental standards (RTCA DO160, MIL-STD-810 etc)
- Experience of performing environmental and functional testing.
- Change management, project management and technical authoring skills.
- Able to mentor and coach engineers, to increase knowledge of Verification activities and approaches, with a specific focus on verification through analysis and inspection methods.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous.
- Good technical knowledge of one or more of the following would be desirable: airborne radar, electronic warfare, surveillance, networking and communications systems.
For full information, please get in touch!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other