Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
The company are a Global leader in the Engineering Technology sector, providing solutions to customers and partners in over 100 countries!
The business is known for producing failsafe technology with smart thinking, whilst working in challenging environments!
The Systems Requirements Lead will be joining an established business, where you will be responsible for Requirements management from Customer Technical Requirements through to successful execution and delivery.
The role has two main aspects, both focused around capability growth and project execution, namely to: Drive capability improvement across all projects in the area of requirements management, and to support project execution by leading and managing the requirements for the allocated project/s.
The Requirements Lead will work closely with the systems leadership team to drive functional growth, while working across functions on projects to ensure requirements are managed in an effective and efficient way that serves the needs of the project teams. The role may involve leading individuals on the projects in a functional capacity to ensure project needs are met.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Systems Engineering experience across the full product lifecycle, with specific expertise in Requirements Management.
- A proven track record in leading Requirements Management activities in complex projects and driving process improvements across the engineering function.
- Able to mentor and coach engineers, to increase knowledge of Requirements Management.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate to peers across different sites, as well as lead customer meetings.
- Experience of the one or more of the following tools: DOORS, IBM CLM, ARP4754A, Rhapsody.
- Ability to lead a team on allocated project/s.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous.
- Experience in one or more one of the following would be desirable: airborne radar, electronic warfare, surveillance, networking and communications systems.
- Configuration management of the IBM CLM using Global Configurations.
For full information, please get in touch!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other