Electrical Design Engineer (Rail Substations)
6 months+ Contract
£400-480 per day, outside of IR35
We have an immediate need for a Electrical Engineer to perform the following duties:
- Detailed substation design
- Ensure documentation conforms to Grip 4 and 5
- From 19th July, 3 days in the office per week / 2 working from home
- Designing 25kV HV Switchgear renewals,
- LV design
- Producing layouts
- Producing wiring schedules and schematics
- Preparing termination and wiring schedules
- Producing design statements.
- Client interface, attending meetings
Interview format will be an initial Teams interview then face to face (with social distancing) in Waterloo.
To apply please contact Gareth Bone or apply online.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other