The ideal candidate will have the Ultrasonic Testing Level 3 EN4179 qualification, Penetrant Testing experience and an Aerospace background.
Support will be required for the following Ultrasonic (UT) and Penetrant (PT) NDT activities:
- Generation / amendment of NDT procedures and techniques, to existing template formats.
- Review and management of internal and supplier qualification files for validation of NDT processes used on site and within the supply chain
- Carry out performance reviews & eyesight tests (Tumbling E).
- Support monthly internal NDT audits.
- Support preparation of Nadcap NDT audit.
- Provide general NDT support, expertise & reports.
As well as the above testing methods required, it would also be beneficial although not essential for any experience with Eddy Current, Radiographic, Hardness and Conductivity testing.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other