Recruitment Co-Ordinator – Temp Position
£17.50 p/h (PAYE)
3 months +
My client provides bespoke and turnkey project solutions including planning, mechanical and electrical installations, complete engineering design, risk assessment and complete engineering project management to a variety of areas in the process industry. Typical projects centre around the design and build of new process plants for the food, beverage, brewery and pharmaceutical sectors.
Due to a huge upsurge in business enquiries and orders, this has created a huge number of global vacancies for my client, which they need some help to deliver.
The role will involve:
- Liaising with global recruitment companies in Europe, Asia and the US
- Acting as a conduit between my client and those Rec Co’s
- Direct recruitment
- Processing CV’s and organising interview
- Being present at interviews as support, taking notes
- Relaying feedback to all parties
- Involved in some marketing tasks, e.g., promoting the roles / business on Linked In
- Support hiring manages who are creating job descriptions
- Managing offers, contracts, starts dates, onboarding process
- Create reports on excel, be able to update stakeholder’s on progress
The Validation Engineer must possess the following:
- Recruitment experience – agency or internal
- Understands the full process of recruiting new staff
- Able to communicate effective with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Highly organised, able to work on multiple roles at the same time
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft and Excel
- Self-sufficient and highly motivated
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call 07827 256611 and ask for Robert Weatherhead. Alternatively, please send your CV to [email protected] or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet