Persian speaking LSA / Learning Support Assistant needed for a secondary school in Northumberland
A secondary school based in Northumberland are looking for a Persian speaking LSA / Learning Support Assistant to support a year 7 pupil 1:1 from September. The school is looking for someone who is experienced working within schools as well as experienced in translating.
The position is to commence from September and will be full time.
As a Learning Support Assistant you will ideally need to be:
- A team player
- NVQ Level 2(or equivalent) qualified
- Minimum of 6 months school experience
- Able to adapt to all environments
- Fluent in speaking Persian
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Kiya from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education