***Solution Designer - 8 months contract - remote - £700 a day***
The Solution Designer will provide design services and produce relevant artefacts - predominately the High Level Design and associated material - which adhere to NatWest standards to support the project delivery. This will be used to shape the overall delivery. Core to this is understanding business requirements and translating into technology solutions in line with the Banks architectural policies. This will include providing the lower level design where required.
Own the high-level, and in some instances, low level/detail design for a project, Programme or initiative, and translate requirements into a series of transition state designs and an executable roadmap.
· - Experience in designing streaming solutions using Streamsets and Kafka
- Experience with ETL, data warehouse / big data architectures and design patterns
· - Knowledgeable of technologies like Informatica Powercentre, DEI/BDM, MongoDB, Hadoop, AWS
· - Some experience of logical and physical data modelling
- Ability to understand complex data requirements and challenge assumptions
- Knowledge of NatWest systems and data would be useful but is not essential
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Designing Streaming Solutions using Streamsets and Kafka
- Big Data/ Architecture/ Design
- Stakeholder Management
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Banking