Our client is a well-established building services organisation who has a very successful mechanical division.
They have a proven track record of delivering successful mechanical solutions and install solutions to our commercial and domestic clients, offering highly qualified engineers and technicians to provide expertise and experience across the full range of disciplines including local authorities, social landlords, NHS trusts and private sector.
They are now in need of an experienced Electrical Contracts Manager based from their Hertfordshire Hertfordshire Head Office.
The role will require the successful candidate to manage and monitor electrical installations, minor project works and adaptations. Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with the ‘Health and Safety at Work Act’, to Industry Standards and within contract specifications.
Main duties and Responsibilities include:
- Preparation programmes, mobilisation planning, KPI reporting
- Responsible for the management and monitoring of a team of Engineers and/or specialist contractors working within a number of council buildings across various contracts.
- Planning, allocating and co-ordination of direct labour, ensuring that the programme is on time and in budget
- Updating of the programme works, preparation of performance and current status reports
- Project Manage various works, such as Electrical refurbishments, installations and remedial works to landlords’ installations, domestic and commercial systems
- Develop commercial awareness and lead the continued improvements for Voids & Emergency lighting testing regimes
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications & experience:
- Be an approved Engineer
- Be able to plan and manage electrical installations
- Be NICEIC qualified (Desirable)
- Have City and Guilds 2391 testing and inspection
- Have excellent legislation and Health and Safety knowledge
In return our client is offering a salary of £50K per annum (depending on experience) + excellent company benefits including staff discounts, pension scheme and loyalty scheme!
Please apply with your current CV or call Chloe Villis on 07908 811303 to discuss in depth.
They are offering an immediate start for the right person!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ company benefits!
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities