Team Assistant, West End. £48k
A leading well-respected, West End based financial services company is looking for a credible Team Assistant to support multiple individuals at different levels of seniority. It is important for this Team Assistant to understand a priority driven role and be on hand to take last minute requests. They are looking for very business-minded Team Assistant who wants to get involved and who actually cares about the business growing.
Having a very analytically minded Team Assistant is important in this role due to the amount of involvement beyond the logistical support needed. This Team Assistant must be comfortable scheduling complex international travel itineraries, managing multiple diaries, creating PowerPoint presentations from scratch, processing expenses, generating reports and getting involved in team decisions/ad hoc projects.
This role will suit someone bright, friendly and conscientious, with the ability to work on their own initiative with confidence and accuracy.
- Demonstrable experience supporting multiple individuals at different levels of seniority at one time.
- Experience working ideally within financial services industry is preferred.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- High degree of business acumen.
- Stress resistant whilst under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and meet a number of deadlines.
- Professionalism and awareness of corporate surroundings.
- Intermediate Experience of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance