Salary: £40,000 - £44,000
Shifts: Weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) 12-hour shifts
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven, results focused leader with previous experience in a Supervisor or Team Leader role.
Are you an experienced Maintenance Team Leader keen to get off the tools?
You will be reporting directly to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for the training and development of staff to ensure a smooth running of operations and the upkeep of plant. As an excellent Maintenance Supervisor, you must be reliable and have a great eye for detail. A knowledge of health and safety is essential, and you MUST have technical skills and knowledge of at least one discipline, electrical or mechanical. Leadership and knowledge of administrative tasks such as scheduling are also essential.
Are you self – motivated and ready to get stuck in?
Are you driven by progression?
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work to Engineers
- Supervise in recruitment and training of new and existing staff members
- Control and assist contractors on site
- Implement a cost saving strategy
- Monitor inventory and the Engineering stores
- Participate when co-ordinating projects
- Ensure all Health and Safety standards are met
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Health and Safety practices
- Understanding the industries practices
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Computer literate
- Fully qualified either Electrically or Mechanically
- Great communicator
If you’re interested in this Maintenance Supervisor position or any other Maintenance Engineer roles across Yorkshire, please get in touch with Courtney Vaulter at Stirling Warrington Recruitment on 07961499319
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities