We are a global medical technology company specialising in the design, development, manufacture and installation of automated solutions. Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer / Commissioning Engineer to join our highly motivated team.
The Field Based Service Engineer will work as part of a team of engineers installing and executing preventive and corrective actions across our product range in NHS and private microbiology labs. This will include Total Lab Automation, Blood Culture & Molecular Instruments.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Commissioning & installation of instruments to agreed timescales and product specifications.
- Carry out preventive maintenance to agreed schedules and quality standards.
- Independently complete corrective actions of instruments whilst remaining fully compliant, by adhering to manufacturer’s guidelines and company procedures.
- Ensure excellent customer experience and high Net Promoter Scores by contributing to the team vision of short response times and high uptime of instruments in order to meet SLA’s.
- Produce timely, detailed and accurate service reports via an IPad based App.
- Manage consignment and car stock inventory optimally to achieve accuracy and accurate stock levels.
- Form strong positive relationships with your internal & external customers.
The successful candidate will have an electro-mechanical/electronic engineering background with good fault-finding skills and a working knowledge of IT/Networks.
You will be a strong communicator with excellent customer service. You will be flexible in your approach to work to deliver solutions to our customers. A Growth mind-set is essential as is “a can-do attitude” operating within a servant leadership model.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities