Health Safety and Environmental Manager.
Posted by – Silven
Job Title – HSE Manager
Location – Northwest, Merseyside, Greater Manchester
Salary – 45k – 55k + benefits
Would you like to drive the safety culture of this growing Food Manufacturer on their flagship site?
- You will be responsible for driving the safety culture onsite and ensuring everyone adheres to the company’s policies on safety.
- Deliver training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Keep up to date on any changes to legislation to ensure continued compliance.
- Take an active role in work practices including 5S, AM and problem solving (including root cause analysis), to drive continuous improvement activity throughout the site.
- NEBOSH Diploma. IOSH
- Experience of managing and influencing positive changes within the organisation, supporting the development of a Health & Safety culture across the site.
- Exposure to working with all key stakeholders to develop and maintain a positive HSE culture.
- Must have first class communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven examples of behavioural safety successes/near misses/accident reporting etc.
- One of the UKs largest supplier of sustainable food products to all major retailers and food service.
- Part of a larger worldwide portfolio of businesses that have seen significant growth in the past five years.
- Company offers excellent benefits including pension scheme, life insurance, long service awards, discounts etc.
If you would like to know more about this role, speak to Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email her direct at [email protected] quoting reference HM9466.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing