Typical duties will include, but aren't limited to: Maintenance, repair, diagnose, modify and install Instrumentation systems (including flow, level, pressure, temperature and numerous bio/chemical). You will be expected to understand, interpret and edit parameters/settings in order to maintain, repair modify and install local and remote control systems including telemetry, radio, programmable logic controllers and computer based SCADA systems.
Our client has a progressive development system which spans 8 levels. They will provide training to support development in technical areas specific to the Water and wastewater industry and manufacture specific development.
- ICA experience and some knowledge of PLC/Comms training
- ONC, HNC, NVQ level 2/3 or a time-served apprenticeship in a relevant field
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Good understanding of instrumentation, control and automation processes.
- Candidate must be commutable across/to Tonbridge
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Salary up to £42k depending on experience
- Company van and tools provided
- 38 hour working week (Monday to Friday)
- Standby rota/overtime opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other