SDET – developer. PHP, BDD, Selenium, Webdriver, REST APi, CI/CD, remote
To work for a global leader of management solutions as they look to expand their teams across their offices in Europe UK and the US.
They are looking for two great SDETS to join their team and be responsible for their flagship Cloud SaaS solution, utilizing the latest PHP technologies, to expand the product’s functionality and evolve the core technical platform.
Working in one of their scrum teams, you will be based in the UK for this fully remote role. You will be given the technical freedom to identify and deliver high quality solutions to customer problems, whilst being supported by industry leading tooling and quality review processes.
• Design and develop software for the end-to-end testing lifecycle, including tools, frameworks and automated tests
• Work collaboratively in a close-knit scrum team to produce solutions
• Create clean, efficient and testable code, in line with company coding standards
• Responsible as a member of the scrum team for the full pipeline from code to production
• Improving test methodology and range of testing performed
• Strategic contribution to improving team and product performance, and overall system architecture
• Actively seek to improve the performance, code quality and architecture of the solution
• Continuously driving improvement within yourself and the team by putting forward improvements to technology stack and processes
• Creating automated test frameworks for Behaviour Driven tests using SpecFlow for:
o Frontend using Selenium and WebDriver Backend Service (via RESTful APIs)
• Creating test cases for new and existing functionality
• Deploying and managing test environments
• Working knowledge of performance test tools
• Experience using techniques such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD
• Experience creating Infrastructure as code
• Performing security and penetration testing
• CI/CD Pipelines
• Experience testing PHP apps in Azure
• PHP Unit
If you are interested in hearing more about the company and the position, apply now and we can set up a call.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services