To work for a global leader of management solutions as they look to expand their teams across their offices in Europe UK and the US.
They are looking for two great developers to join their team and be responsible for their flagship Cloud SaaS solution, utilizing the latest PHP technologies, to expand the product’s functionality and evolve the core technical platform.
Working in one of their scrum teams, you will be based in the UK for this fully remote role. You will be given the technical freedom to identify and deliver high quality solutions to customer problems, whilst being supported by industry leading tooling and quality review processes.
What is expected:
• Defining technical implementation.
• Applying your specialist technical knowledge to create/modify solutions.
• Documenting the technical solution created.
• Active participation in, and contribution to, all scrum ceremonies to help shape the direction of the product Help the team evolve their working practices, supporting other team members and mentoring more junior engineers.
• Stories completed in accordance with the defined acceptance criteria.
• Quality, tested, functional and releasable software.
• Up-to-date, accurate and useful documentation.
• Consistent delivery of the sprint goal in line with team responsibilities.
• Object-oriented PHP7
• Strong knowledge of relational databases and knowledge of mySQL
• GIT version control
• Experience in unit testing with PHPUnit or PHPSpec
• Experience of running PHP apps in Cloud-based services such as Azure.
• Experience building and consuming REST API's.
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environment.
• Full lifecycle experience, from technical design to deployment to production system
• SaaS platform development
If you are interested in hearing more about the company and the position, apply now and we can set up a call.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services